Thursday, July 22, 2021

What is a Throwback? Here are Three (3) Awesome Examples!

This post shares 3 AWESOME THROWBACKS!

What is a THROWBACK? 

~ a person or thing having the characteristics of a former time 

~ a sudden reminder of a person or thing from the past 

So far I have posted several times to my entertainment blog, mainly my favorite music videos, and I plan to post more because I have a lot of memories that are blasts from the past. Mainly, I like sharing music videos. But I share other stuff too like vintage clothing, hairstyles, childhood memories, etc.  Three throwbacks are shared below.

throwback

(1) Throwback Hairstyles ~ 1975: Afros Diana Ross, lead singer for the Motown group The Supremes, and an accomplished solo artist and actress, was known throughout her career for all kinds of different hairstyles. By the 1970s, she mostly alternated between a chic bob and a show-stopping afro hairdo. 

Diana Ross

(2)  CORNROW HAIRSTYLES: When I attended university in the 70s, cornrows were very popular. It's 2021. They say they're making a comeback. I never knew they left! LOL.

hairstyles


(3)  James Byron Dean (1931 – 1955) , American actor, cultural icon; remembered for his role as a disillusioned troubled teenager in the movie, “Rebel Without a Cause” (1955).

If it weren't for James Dean, would any guys wear a white T-shirt and a leather jacket? 

James Dean



Everything You Want to Know About Throwback Thursday



TOP 3 Posts TRENDING Monthly

***


castle baths

Shop Eco Natural Skin Care Products & Organic Spa Gift Baskets

Gluten-Free, Vegan, Green-Certified, Hand Made in the USA, Certified Cruelty Free

Top 3 Most Popular Posts of All Time