Monday, September 20, 2021

Wny For Me Every Day is National Arbor Day

In the USA we have a designated day to celebrate trees. It's called National Arbor Day and the holiday occurs annually on the last Friday in the month of April.

I never wait for a special day of the year or during the week to show my respect for trees. I say Trees Deserve Respect every day of the year!  Even though it is a work of fiction, in real life, we should all be just like The Man Who Planted Trees.

tree of life

I used to be active on Google Plus. It was supposed to be Google's answer to Facebook. Uh huh. It didn't last. They shut it down. But when it was up and running one of my favorite hashtags was #TreeTuesday. People would share photos and facts about some of the most amazing trees on planet earth. I loved to participate in the social sharing.



glitter-graphics.com

I am active in lots of social communities and find opportunities to share my love for trees. Because no matter what anybody says about living on Mars and exploring other planets, Earth is the only planet that has trees! For that reason, I support tree loving, tree hugging, tree conservation, and anything else that has do with saving trees. Save the trees and you save the planet!!

Here are few of my posts about trees that I shared in a lively social community called Noise.Cash. Hope you enjoy them!













***

Have fun finding and sharing food-related content on Noise.Cash. It's a global social community. The PLUS is that you can make friends and earn Bitcoin Cash$.

TOP 3 Posts TRENDING Monthly

***


castle baths

Shop Eco Natural Skin Care Products & Organic Spa Gift Baskets

Gluten-Free, Vegan, Green-Certified, Hand Made in the USA, Certified Cruelty Free

Top 3 Most Popular Posts of All Time